Moringa Seeds/ La Mu Zi 16oz
Moringa oleifera is one of the most valuable plants known to mankind.
The Moringa tree has been popularly called “The Miracle Tree in Asia.” It is rich in nutrients like vitamin B6, beta carotene, vitamin C, magnesium, and protein.
Moringa seeds are obtained from the pods of the Moringa tree. They can be steamed, boiled, or roasted for various purposes
Moringa seeds are nutrient-dense and come with many benefits:
• Improves Sleep: Steep moringa leaves in hot water for 15 minutes and drink before you go to bed for a good night's rest.
• Fiber: Moringa seeds are high in fiber, and help in moving food along your digestive system,"
• Blood Sugar: Moringa seeds are a great source of zinc and can regulate blood sugar levels which can help manage or even prevent diabetes."
• Great Source of Iron: A single serving of moringa has almost three times the amount of iron as spinach
• Reduces Joint Pain: Moringa seeds make for a great supplement of calcium and help those suffering from joint pain.
• Lowers Cholesterol: Some plants have been known to reverse bad cholesterol and according to research, moringa is among them,
• Induces Death of Cancer Cells: The seeds are well known for their anti-carcinogenic effects.
• Promotes Heart Health: Scientists have proved that moringa seeds can reduce the number of oxidized lipids in our body and take care of our cardiac health by safeguarding the heart tissues from constructional damages,
• A Powerhouse of Antioxidants: The oil extracted from moringa seeds contains almost 30 antioxidants.
• Promotes Healthy Skin: Moringa seeds are packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties and are thus, very beneficial for skin care.
How to eat it:
Moringa seeds need to be peeled, the shell can be soaked in water, eat 5-8 grains a day, drink 300-500ml of warm water after each meal because it is rich in nutrients, it needs water to decompose, otherwise, it will dry mouth.
Moringa seeds are pure natural green foods that contain all the nutrients needed by the human body. It can replace multi-vitamins, calcium supplements, cod liver oil, etc.
It is especially useful for high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, gout, etc. Moringa seeds can help improve and prevent diseases, improve sleep, enhance memory, delay aging, and can also be used to treat diseases in the liver, spleen, meridians, and collaterals.
It also has the effects of treating bad breath and sobering up after drinking too much.
Moringa seed powder has been used to purify water: Soak, peel, dry, and powder 2 seeds and add them to 1 liter of water overnight then strain the purified liquid.