Your Career Matter To Us
Wing Hop Fung is a company with a succession of traditional Asian values and respect to mixed cultural modern society. We believe that the quality of our employee's life matters the most to the growth of our entrepreneurship and our contribution to the equality and diversity of the nation we proudly based on our business in. Wing Hop Fung offers equal opportunity to all talented people who is ambitious and seek a professional life in many aspects of employment. Please check below for opening job positions and begin your steps to your dream accompanying us.
May your dreams come true!
Junior Graphic Designer | Full-time position
We are looking for an entry level graphic designer to assist our product/event design process. You are going to join our design team and work on projects from creating fascinating events, posters, web banners to prototypes of actual products that directly go to the market.
As an entry level designer, you are expected to assist other designers on complex project while working on your own in simple tasks such as posters and flyers. Depending on your levels and improvements more independent tasks will be given to you in the future.
- Working in our dedicated studio and get familiar of the industry's work flow.
- Work with multi-cultural clients and demands and improve your own creative mind and abilities.
- Great variety of design tasks, from 2D design, illustrations to 3D projects, videography and editorials.
- Friendly colleagues to train you for your unfamiliar domains and learn from your personal experiences.
To be quality this position, please:
- Be familiar to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Professional level skills is expected.
- Have knowledge of color theory, typography, and photography.
- Be ready to learn advanced skills in printmaking, photoshoping, vector art and typography.
- Be sensitive to color and trends.
- Be always on time and keep a keen eye on project deadlines.
- Be open minded and subject to criticism, and also providing visionary for your fellow designers.
If you think you are the one, please send your resume and a portfolio of no less than 8 finished piece to our human resource e-mail address here with the job title you want to apply in the subject of e-mail (crucial): email@example.com
or call us at: (323) 940-8888 ext.1013
*Please note that portfolio is only required for design positions and art director positions.