永合豐品牌速溶天然生薑茶是由精選特級生薑和蜂蜜混合而成。生薑可以增加身體的能量水平，並且具有抗氧化和抗炎作用。成分：特級老姜，天然蜂蜜。 （包含：10包x 18g）
4.驱寒：我国民间早就有喝姜茶的习惯 , 姜茶可能喝一次即驱走轻微的感冒，症状较重者一连三天每日喝一次，就不再流鼻水、咳嗽、发烧、喉咙痛、头痛；容易患感冒者也可以每三天喝一次以起预防之效。
Instant Natural Ginger Tea with Honey (12 sachets)
Wing Hop Fung brand instant natural ginger tea is made by mixing selected premium ginger and honey. Ginger can increase the energy level of the body and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Ingredients: premium ginger, natural honey.
- Ginger tea contains a variety of active ingredients, which have the functions of detoxification, anti-inflammatory, dehumidifying, and promoting blood circulation, warming the stomach, relieving vomiting, and eliminating toxins in the body.
- It is scientifically proven that ginger can also inhibit cancer and prevent cardiovascular diseases. The essence extracted from ginger can also be used to treat migraines, mobility disorders, and arthritis.
- Ginger tea: Contains oleoresin, which has obvious effects of lowering blood fat and cholesterol.
- Fighting colds: The folks in our country have long had the habit of drinking ginger tea. Ginger tea may drive away mild colds once you drink it. If you drink it once a day for three consecutive days, you will no longer have a runny nose, cough, fever, etc. sore throat, and headache; people who are prone to catch colds can also drink it every three days as a preventive effect.
- When people reach old age, the face is often covered with "age spots". Modern medical research has shown that this "body rust" is caused by overactive oxygen free radicals in the body. Pharmacological studies have found that ginger contains starch, volatile oil, and a variety of amino acids required by the human body, especially the spicy ingredient gingerol has a strong ability to deal with oxygen-free radicals.
- If you have frequent constipation and are tired at every turn, drinking ginger tea can be laxative and energetic.
- Ginger tea can relieve the symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. It is recommended to drink a cup of ginger tea before boarding the boat.