云南白药酊 Yunnan Bai yao Tincture (50 ml)
Yunnan Baiyao Tincture(50 ml)
Function Indications: Promotes blood circulation, dissipates blood stasis, reduces swelling, and relieves pain. Used for bruises, rheumatism, numbness, muscle and joint pain, muscle aches, and frostbite.
Dosage Oral, measure according to the scale shown in the dose cup, the usual amount is 3 to 5 cells (3-5 ml), 3 times a day, the maximum amount is 10 cells (10 ml); for external use, take an appropriate amount and rub the affected area. It can stop bleeding and is anti-inflammatory; used for rheumatism, muscle pain, mosquito bites, first or second-degree frostbite, rubbing the affected area for a few minutes, 3 to 5 times a day.
It is forbidden for pregnant women; and for those who are allergic to Yunnan Baiyao.
- It is not suitable to use on damaged skin.
- Avoid eating broad beans, fish, sour and cold foods within one day after taking the medicine.
- People with skin allergies should stop using it.
- Use in accordance with the usage and dosage, and children and elderly patients should use it under the guidance of a doctor.
- People who are allergic to alcohol and this product should not use it with caution.
- It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
- Children must use it under the supervision of adults.
- Please keep this product out of reach of children.
- If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
- This and all herbs must not be used prior to or following surgery according to the doctor’s directions