The Micom Super Boiler features a push button dispensing system similar to that of an Air Pot® dispenser. It is easy to use with only one temperature setting and a lock/unlock feature to prevent accidental dispensing.
● Micro computerized temperature control system
● Dechlorinate mode reduces chlorine and musty odors from tap water
● Removable magnetic power cord
● One keep warm temperature setting (208°F)
● cETLus listed
● Capacity : 101 oz. / 3.0 liters
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) texts date back to the Han Dynasty (206 BCE to 220 ACE). One of the earliest works was the Wushi'er Bingfang (Chinese: 五十二病方) That formulary presents more than 250 surgical & food or herbal-based cures for ailments ranging from warts to hemorrhoids or snake bites.