春意盎然 武阳春雨 春茶礼盒
Wuyang Spring Rain Green Tea Gift Set
Wuyang Spring Rain, or Wuyang Chun Yu, is an organic tea grown in Wuyi County in Zhejiang, China. It may be named after an ancient Chinese poem that goes: “The one-night spring thunder falls ten thousand silk.” The high altitude, fresh air, and year-round clouds and mist of Wuyi produce a tea that is bright green in appearance and brews a beautiful aroma of roasted chestnuts. This tea is certified organic and grown with no pesticides, chemicals, or additives.
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Brew Color: Golden jade
- Flavor Profile: Mellow, roasted chestnuts with an underlying note of bitterness
How to Brew
- Start with filtered water for the best brew.
- Use 1 teaspoon of tea for every 8 oz. of hot water. Adjust the amount to your preferences.
- The ideal water temperature is between 175-180°F.
- Brew this tea for 3 to 4 minutes.