福鼎白茶 老壽眉 白茶饼 2012年
Fu Ding Shou Mei White Tea Cake 2012
Benefits of White Tea
- It's Rich in Antioxidants.
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Could Help You Lose Weight.
- Help Protect Your Teeth from Bacteria.
- Has Compounds That May Fight Cancer.
- May Lower the Risk of Insulin Resistance.
- Compounds in White Tea May Protect Against Osteoporosis.
- May Help Combat Skin Aging.
- EGCG, which is found in white tea, has been linked with a lower risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. EGCG may help fight inflammation and prevent proteins from clumping and damaging nerves, two conditions linked with these disorders.
The product undergoes an enzymatic reaction during storage, forming a unique taste, the tea becomes milder, the taste is more mellow, and the aftertaste is sweet and lasting.
Appearance: pie-shaped, round and plump, the leaves are slightly fat, and the leaves are tight and curled like eyebrows Color: dark brown and oily, the main veins of the leaves are red in perspective
Tea color: bright orange and yellow
Taste: Mellow and smooth with sweetness
Leaf: soft and tender