PROP 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including mercury, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Sha Bao Dried Fish Maw (16oz/bag)
花膠含有豐富蛋白質及骨膠原 滋陰養顏 性質溫和，適合所有人士食用
Fish maw contains rich proteins and nutrients such as phosphor and calcium. It nourishes 'yin', replenishes kidneys, and boosts stamina. ... Furthermore, fish maw does not contain cholesterol and therefore it is a very valuable health-enhancing ingredient suitable for long time consumption. (emperorbrandbirdnest.com)
How to make sand fried fish maw soup
1. Soak the fish maw in cold water for 30 minutes, then rinse off, squeeze the water out, and cut the fish maw into small strips for later use.
2. After the stock is boiled, season with salt, add the corn kernels and cook until the corn kernels are cooked. (About 15 minutes will do)
3. Add the processed fish maw to the soup, simmer for 10 minutes, sprinkle a little white pepper. Then thicken the starch with water
4. After turning off the heat, immediately break the eggs and pour them into the soup, and stir quickly with chopsticks. (The temperature of the soup is very high, quickly stir the egg mixture, one is for the eggs to be cooked, and the other is for the eggs to be fine and even)
5. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and enjoy