日本 有机 玄米茶#1485
玄米茶，英文名Brown Rice Green Tea或Genmaicha，日文名げんまいちゃ。玄米茶是一种日韩风味绿茶饮品，它以糙米为原料，经浸泡、蒸熟、滚炒等工艺制成的玄米与日式煎茶拼配而成。外观匀整，黄绿相间，汤色黄绿明亮，既保持有茶叶的自然香气，又增添了炒米的芳香，滋味鲜醇、适口，使茶叶中的苦涩大大降低。
Organic Genmaicha #1485
Genmaicha ("brown rice tea") is a Japanese brown rice green tea consisting of Japanese green tea mixed with roasted popped brown rice.
Since Genmaicha is low in caffeine, it is a perfect tea to drink throughout the day with numerous impressive health benefits in every cup, including:
- Balances Blood Sugar. ...
- Lowers Risk of Cancer and Heart Disease. ...
- Improves Dental Health. ...
- Regulates Thyroids and Removes Toxins. ...
- Helps with Relaxation and Concentration.
- Genmaicha tea is rich in polyphenols, such as catechins and gallic acid, as well as other antioxidants like carotenoids and ascorbic acid. Several beneficial effects are reported for gallic acid, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antineoplastic properties. This compound has been reported to have therapeutic activities in gastrointestinal, neuropsychological, metabolic, and cardiovascular disorders.
Genmaicha is appreciated and enjoyed by all. This tea has a toasty aroma and flavor of nutty brown rice that complements the taste of fine green tea. It has a very warm, comforting flavor and aroma and is a great tea to drink while working or relaxing. Genmaicha is popular among office workers in Japan and Korea and is also enjoyed after sports or martial arts workouts.