- Best selling products
- WHF Fresh Royal Jelly (1000g)
WHF Fresh Royal Jelly (1000g)
Food for the Queen!
Royal jelly is produced by young worker bees, working their subfaringealnih and mandibular glands. Royal jelly is thick like sour cream, white to light yellow, and semi-sweet, sour, bitter-tasting.
Royal jelly is highly nutritious and may have antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties are responsible for many of the health and beauty claims about royal jelly. People usually consume it orally or apply it directly to the skin. (medicalnewstoday.com)
Royal Jelly can be taken once daily, preferably in the morning after getting up, although it is better if you can do this twice a day, in the morning and afternoon. It is not recommended to intake royal jelly in the evening because it raises the energy in the body and can cause insomnia. (mmm.ba)
Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae and adult queens. It is secreted from the glands in the hypopharynx of worker bees and fed to all larvae in the colony.
Reminder: Royal jelly is frozen, and it tastes better when it is frozen into ice and swallowed directly than when it is thawed. The taste after thawing is relatively poor, and some people can't stand it.
(1) Royal jelly is a natural substance, which can be directly eaten and absorbed by the body. Generally, once in the morning and in the evening, the daily health care of ordinary people should not exceed 5 grams, and the effect of taking it on an empty stomach is better.
(2) For the elderly, infirm and severely ill, the amount can be increased appropriately, and side effects will not occur when the dose is increased. (3) Royal jelly has a special taste. In order to improve the taste and make the nutrition more comprehensive and the quality more stable, it can be formulated into royal jelly honey for consumption. Generally, 100-200 grams of royal jelly of 1000 grams of honey are mixed well, morning and evening, 10-20 grams each time, and served with warm water. The prepared royal jelly honey can be stored in the refrigerator when not in use.
(4) For oral administration, take a small amount of fresh royal jelly (2-5 grams) and put it under the tongue, the effect is more obvious.
(5) For health care: choose 1000 grams of high-quality honey and add 100-200 grams of fresh royal jelly, stir thoroughly, put it in the refrigerator.
Dosage:1-2 times a day, 20 grams each time, take it with warm boiled water or dispense. If you are unwell, you can take it after a meal (it's best to stir or shake the honey/royal jelly mixture every time you take it.)
Other fine products