- Best sellers
- Camellia /Dried Mushroom 4cm-5cm (16oz/bag)
Dried Mushroom /Camellia (16oz/bag)
Softer in texture and easier to cook than Shiitake; it is suitable for stir-frying and soups.
Camellia mushrooms are delicious and can be used not only for cooking main dishes but also as side dishes for seasoning.
- Protein and fat
- Crude fiber
- Vitamins, phosphorus, calcium, and iron
Camellia mushroom generally refers to a kind of mushroom called the star of mushrooms and the queen of mushrooms. The origin of the camellia mushroom is that the initial cracked pattern is exposed to rain and is oxidized in water so that the faceted pattern appears on top. It is thicker and more fragrant than ordinary mushrooms.
Dried mushroom benefits:
- Fights obesity
- Supports immune function
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Contains antimicrobial properties
- Boosts energy and brain function
- Provides vitamin D
- Promotes skin health