- Best selling products
- Wong To Yick Wood Lock Medicated Oil (50ml)
黃道益 活絡油 50ml
- 找出患處最痛之痛點 (痛點多位於骨隙或腫實之肌肉間)
Wong To Yick Wood Lock Medicated Oil (50ml)
Traditional Chinese medicine hospitals and martial arts clubs make highly effective remedies for chronic pain, injuries, and broken bones. Do a skin test by applying a drop of the oil to the skin near the inner wrist. The oil may feel cooling and refreshing because of camphor and menthol. Avoid the eyes, open cuts, and sensitive areas. Deep heat from turpentine oil penetrates for lasting relief. Avoid use during pregnancy or for small children. Apply with a cotton ball. Store the bottle tightly closed in a dark, cool area.
- Temporary relief of muscle aches and pain; For relief of sprains and bruises, Shoulder and Back Pain
- Soothes, alleviate, reduce, and ease sore muscles and joints, ankle, feet, hand, arm, etc....
- 1x 50ml Bottle, Medicated Balm/Oil Massage Rub for Muscular Ache and Pain, Sprain and Bruise
- For External Use Only
- Camphor 4.5g.
- Menthol 17.0g.
- Methyl Salicylate 15.0g.
- Turpentine Oil 6.0g.
Apply this Chinese herbal medicated oil to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
Other fine products