GXW Ganmaoling Keli (15 Sachets)
Ingredients: Sugar, Roughhaired holly root, Evodia lepta, Railway beggarticks herb, Flos chrysanthemi indici flower, Fingered citron, Rhizoma et radix baphicacanthis cusiae, Honeysuckle flower
Place of Origin: Guilin, China
Gan mao ling literally means “miraculous [medicine for] the common cold and flu.” During thousands of years, a number of popular Ganmaoling formulas have been made from cooling, detoxifying, antibiotic herbs, most commonly honeysuckle flower and chrysanthemum flower for reducing infection and fever and secondary herbs to help settle the stomach.
- Rough-haired holly root (mao dong qing, ilex root) Its main functions are to promote circulation, remove stasis, and clear heat and toxins. Among the conditions that ilex root can help treat are angina, high blood pressure, uveitis (eye inflammation), coughs, chest congestion, and asthma.
- Evodia is used for digestion problems including diarrhea, dysentery, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach ulcers, and lack of appetite.
- Bidens Tripartita (Three-Lobe Beggarticks, Bidens connata) is used for reducing inflammation and pain, urinary and prostate pain, stones
- Chrysanthemum flower is used to reduce fever and improve headache and cloudy vision
- Citrus peel is digestive
- Isatis leaf and root (baphicacanthis, banlangen) is anti-inflammatory and antibiotic used for fever and headache
- Honeysuckle flower, also antibiotic, is used for sore throat, fever, staph and strept infections, and pneumonia
Dosage: 3~4 times daily, 1~2 bags each time, take with boiled water.
Use caution during pregnancy, diarrhea, and weak digestion. If cold and flu fever symptoms do not improve in three days, consult a doctor.