- Best selling products
- FUJIAN Pin Su TIE GUAN YIN OOLONG TEA(Light aromatic)
FUJIAN Pin Su TIE GUAN YIN OOLONG TEA(Light aromatic)
Item Number: 127876
Origin: Fujian, China
Product Weight: 1.6Lb
Package Type: BoxIn stock
Fujian Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea (0.3oz*30bag)
Produced in Fujian China, this tie guan yin oolong tea has a golden color, refreshing taste, and a rich aroma. It can be brewed numerous times.
Tie Guan Yin possesses a robust flavor, large juicy leaves, and can be brewed gong fu style well over ten times, the tea’s patience doesn’t die. Legends surround its discovery. The Goddess of Mercy, or Guanyin (aka Kuan Yin) is the bodhisattva of Compassion in the Buddhist world.
Oolong Tea Benefits You Didn't Know About
- Reduces the Risk of Heart Disease. Researchers have found a connection in drinking oolong tea and lowering cholesterol levels. ...
- Lowers Risk of Cancer. ...
- Decreases Inflammation. ...
- Helps Fight Obesity. ...
- Diabetes Prevention. ...
- Boosts Energy. ...
- Improves Tooth and Skin Health.
Other fine products