PROP 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
特級 椎茸 天白花菇 礼盒
Premium Dried Mushroom Shiitake Gift Box (7oz/14oz)
Shiitake mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide. They are prized for their rich, savory taste and diverse health benefits. Compounds in shiitake may help fight cancer, boost immunity, and support heart health. (healthline.com)
Shiitake mushrooms contain eritadenine, a compound known to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. They also contain beta-glucans that reduce inflammation and help prevent the intestines from absorbing cholesterol. Support immune health: Shiitake are rich in polysaccharides like lentinans and other beta-glucans. (webMD.com)
How to prepare dried shiitake mushrooms
- Cover the mushrooms in boiling water. Cover to stop heat from escaping. Soak for 20 minutes.
- The mushrooms should almost double in size. Strain the liquid and use in stocks, congee, and soups. ...
- Discard the stems – they're too tough to eat. Slice the mushrooms and add to stir-fries, soups, and curries. (taste.com.au)
Basic Shiitake Tea
- 3 dried shiitake
- 3 ½ cups spring or filtered water
- A few drops of naturally fermented soy sauce or ¼ tsp. miso
- Soak dried mushrooms in water for 30 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Finely chop the mushrooms.
- Place in a pot with soaking water. Gently bring to boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add soy sauce toward the end or add miso when it is warm not simmering.
From the manufacturer:
Size: 4 cm-5 cm
Dried mushrooms can be divided into 18 grades according to their size, thickness and pattern, but many grades of mushrooms have disappeared in Hong Kong. Shiitake mushrooms are the most advanced, but the output is very small, with an annual output of about 50 kg. The mushroom shape is full and thick, the pattern is very obvious, and the white body is also the most refreshing.