We aim to show you accurate product information.
Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Aged and cured to perfection, black garlic originated in Asia and is now all the rage here in the States. The food?s popularity spread all across the country while being highly sought-after for its use in high-end cuisines. Unlike regular garlic, black garlic is sweet and mild like balsamic vinegar or tamarind. Some even say it has a hint of molasses. Yum!
- Naturally Cured
- Whole cloves making it Easy Peel & Ready to Eat
- Naturally Sweet, a Mild Yet Savory Taste
- High in Antioxidants - Quinones & Polyphenols
- High in S-allyl-cysteine & Polysaccharides which is widely believed to be a factor in cancer prevention
- BPA Free & reusable Container