- Best selling products
- Instant Natural Ginger Tea with Honey (25 sachets)
永合豐 纯天然 即溶蜂蜜薑茶 (25 包裝)
成分：特級老姜，蔗糖，天然蜂蜜。 （包含：25包x 18g）
4.驱寒：我国民间早就有喝姜茶的习惯 , 姜茶可能喝一次即驱走轻微的感冒，症状较重者一连三天每日喝一次，就不再流鼻水、咳嗽、发烧、喉咙痛、头痛；容易患感冒者也可以每三天喝一次以起预防之效。
Instant Natural Ginger Tea with Honey (25 sachets)
Hot summers everyone loves cold drinks. But having too much cold, raw food and air conditioning can damage vitality, especially “the spleen and stomach yang.” which may lead to chills, stiffness, fatigue, abdominal pains, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and poor digestion. Drinking a little ginger tea can prevent weakness and inflammation. It enhances appetite, improves digestion and regulates elimination.
Wing Hop Fung brand instant natural ginger tea is made from premium ginger and honey. Ginger increases energy and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Ingredients: Premium ginger, cane sugar, natural honey. (Contains: 25 packets x 18g)
- Ginger tea contains a variety of active ingredients that are useful for detoxification. It is anti-inflammatory and activates circulation. It warms the stomach, prevents vomiting, and eliminates toxins due to poor digestion.
- It has been scientifically confirmed that ginger also may inhibit cancer and help prevent cardiovascular diseases. Ginger extracts have also been used to treat migraine headaches, movement disorders and arthritis.
- Ginger tea can lower fat and cholesterol.
- Ginger tea may be used to prevent a cold. People with severe symptoms can drink the tea once a day for three consecutive days, and they will no longer have a runny nose, cough, fever, sore throat, and headache. People who are prone to catching colds can drink it every three days for prevention.
- With maturity, the face and arms often have "age spots." Modern medical research indicates that it is caused by excessive activation of oxygen free radicals in the body. Pharmacological studies have found that ginger contains starch, volatile oil and various amino acids and especially ginger’s spicy gingerol which effectively deals with oxygen free radicals.
- For frequent constipation and fatigue, drinking ginger tea can be laxative and energizing.
- Ginger tea has been shown to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. It is recommended to drink a cup of ginger tea before traveling by car or boat.
Other fine products