- Best selling products
- Australia Sea Cucumber#630 16oz
尺寸 Size：1~2 支/磅
Australia Sea Cucumber#630（16 oz/bag）
Sea Cucumber, one of the earth’s oldest living creatures (it has existed for over 500 million years), the slug of the sea has developed an extraordinary immune system–one that, surprisingly, resembles that of humans.
The dish is a prized seafood delicacy throughout south Asia, the Philippines, Japan, Australia, the Pacific, the Caribbean, France (beche de mer), and Portugal. The preparation takes several days of soaking, cleaning, and cooking, and its nutritional value is exceptional. Sea Cucumber is often prepared in elaborate Chinese New Year soups.
Sea cucumbers are rich in protein, niacin, and riboflavin and contain substances that influence human health, including:
- Chondroitin sulfate (found in human cartilage)
- Coelomic fluid functions similarly to human white blood cells
- Palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid have potent antioxidant effects
- Squalene is a compound that acts as the precursor to steroids
- Triterpenoids are a class of compounds thought to slow cancer growth
Alternative practitioners prevent and treat a wide range of health disorders with sea cucumber, including arthritis, cardiovascular disease, constipation, erectile dysfunction, periodontitis gum disease, and certain types of cancers. Sea cucumber fights inflammation, promotes wound healing, and slows the aging process.
Cautions: Sea cucumber has blood-thinning effects (It reduces harmful cholesterol) It should be avoided by persons who have shellfish allergies. Avoid it or use it under the direction of a doctor during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Other fine products