武夷水金龟 武夷岩茶 乌龙茶 1990年
此款水金龟属半发酵茶，有铁观音之甘醇 , 又有绿茶之清香，具鲜活、甘醇、清雅与芳香等特色，是茶中珍品。
Wuyi Shui Jin Gui Oolong Tea 1990yr
Shui Jin Gui is a famous oolong tea from Mount Wuyi, Fujian, China. Its name literally means 'golden water turtle'. The tea produces a bright green color when steeped and is much greener than most other Wuyi oolong teas. It is one of the Si Da Ming Cong, the four famous teas of Wuyi.
Shui Jin Gui has been grown since the Ming Dynasty, if not earlier. . . . The taste of Shui Jin Gui is complex, sweet potato, caramel, grass, and spice all mixed into one delicious feeling! Difficult to describe... has to be experienced to be fully appreciated!
Oolong Tea Benefits You Didn't Know About
- Reduces the Risk of Heart Disease. Researchers have found a connection between drinking oolong tea and lowering cholesterol levels. ...
- Lowers Risk of Cancer. ...
- Decreases Inflammation. ...
- Helps Fight Obesity. ...
- Diabetes Prevention. ...
- Boosts Energy. ...
- Improves Tooth and Skin Health.
- Warm up the tea vessel with boiling water then throw the water away.
- Put some tea into an empty tea vessel and pour in about 185℉ / 85℃ hot water.
- Cover the lid for 1 minute before serving.
- Using cups made of china to drink will have the best taste.