成分：加州湾腰参 0.3lb、南非溏心鲍 0.3lb
WHF Seafood Combo Gift Box
Give your friends and family an oceanic vacation with light, delicious seafood. A super nutritious treat!
California sea cucumber) 0.3lb,
South African Abalone 0.3lb
Sea cucumbers are rich in protein, niacin, and riboflavin and contain substances that influence human health, including:
- Chondroitin sulfate (found in human cartilage)
- Coelomic fluid functions similarly to human white blood cells
- Palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid have potent antioxidant effects
- Squalene is a compound that acts as the precursor to steroids
- Triterpenoids are a class of compounds thought to slow cancer growth
Abalone is a yin nourishing food which means it supports the health of internal organs. It moisturizes the lungs, which improves breathing and complexion. It clears inflammation and nourishes the liver and improves eyesight. Long-term consumption has been shown to help prevent cancer.
The most recent research has found abalone provides a good source of:
- Iron is essential for building red blood cells
- Vitamin B12
Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fat that can not be produced by our body. So, Omega-3 is important as an essential fatty acid. Omega-3 consumed regularly assists in the development of the brain and memory, prevents heart disease because it can make arterial organs becomes more elastic and reduces the risk of high blood pressure.