同仁堂 极品 金匮肾气丸 360丸
TRT Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan(360pills/bottle)
Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan (also called Golden Book Tea pills ) can replenish Yang energy due to the insufficiency of the kidney/adrenal energy system. That means it can help the kidney to detoxify the body, enhance hormones, energy and endurance. Yang of the kidney becomes weak after long illness, childbirth, or when we eat too many cold foods, and become exhausted from work or aging. The formula improves weakness and soreness of the lower back, loins and the knees; especially pain that is worse in cold weather; it helps reduce a cold feeling in the limbs; frequent urination, incontinence, and improves reduced sexual performance. It helps to balance the body's Yin and Yang energies when there is yang deficiency. Avoid using this or any tonic herbs during a fever, cold or flu.
- Helps tonify Kidney Yang..
- Combats joint pain for weak or elderly persons
- Fights low back pain.
- Relieves watery diarrhea.
- Promotes healthy urination.
- Improves asthma
- Improves vitality
- Supports health blood, energy and circulation
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata (Shu Di Huang)
Fructus Corni Officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu)
Rhizoma Discoreae Oppositae (Shan Yao)
Cortex Moutan Radicis (Paeonia Suffruticosa) (Mu Dan Pi)
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Fu Ling)
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis (Ze Xie)
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae(Rou Gui)
Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata (Zhi Fu Zi)
Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (Niu Xi)
Radix Polygoni Multiflori (He Shou Wu)
Fructus Lycii Chinensis (Lycium barbarum) (Gou Qi Zi)
Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi)
Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan is made of 100% pure high-quality Chinese herbs. The traditional preparation is combined with modern pharmaceutical processes are used to assure purity and to concentrate the pills. It is imported in accordance with the FDA guidelines.
1. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
2. Do not use it if dry mouth, thirst, or dry stool occurs which may be a symptom in your applicable conditions of diabetes, nephritis, hypertension, or heart disease.
3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
4. If any uncomfortable symptom occurs like appetite loss or dizziness, discontinue use.
5. Keep out of reach of children.