PROP 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including mercury, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
总统牌 红烧 野生鲍鱼（425g/15oz/罐）
Six pieces (heads) solid weight 165 grams.
This canned wild abalone (sea snail) contains tasty juice and is ready to eat without cooking. After opening the can you may store the abalone and its soup in an air-tight container the refrigerator for up to five days to avoid the abalone flesh from drying or losing the original flavor.
The nutritional value of abalone
- Rich in protein and calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A
- With high nutritional value, the abalone meat contains an ingredient called "balone" which has been shown to destroy the metabolites necessary for cancer cells
- It can nourish yin, sooth the liver, support the kidney, adjust the secretion of adrenal glands, and help regulate blood pressure
- It helps regulate menstruation, moisturizes intestines, and can treat disorders such as irregular menstruation and constipation.
- It is nourishing and moisutizing without side-effects.
It moisturizes lungs, which improves breathing and complexion. It clears inflammation and nourishes the liver and improves eyesight. Long-term consumption has been shown to help prevent cancer.
The most recent research has found abalone provides a good source of:
- Iron essential for building red blood cells
- Vitamin B12
Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fat that can not be produced by our body. So, Omega-3 is important as essential fatty acids. Omega-3 itself is formed of fatty acids like EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and ALA (a-linolenic acid). Omega-3 consumed regularly assists in the development of the brain and memory, prevents heart disease because it can make arterial organs becomes more elastic and reduces the risk of high blood pressure.