Gesture Gift Box 14 pieces
Irresistible Miniature Gift Boxes.
A few words about
Filled with a selection of 14 of milk and dark pralinés and ganaches, these elegant gift box will please every gourmet.
This Assortment includes...
Quito: Dark Chcolate Ganache
Sylvia: Milk Chocolate Ganache
Traviata: Dark Chocolate Praline, Mainly Almonds
Caramelo: Blend of Dark & Milk Chocolate with Caramel
Figaro lait: Almonds, Hazelnuts, Caramel and Milk Chocolate
Salvador: Dark Chocolate and Raspberry;
Andalousie: Dark Chocolate and Lemon
Akosombo: Dull Dark Chocolate Taste with a hint of Spice
Anastasia: Dark Chocolate Praline, Mainly Hazelnuts
Zagora (x2): Mint Dark Chocolate
Rigoletto lait: Caramel Mousse, Dash of Salt and Milk Chocolate
Caracas: Intense Dark Chocolate
Abbyssine: Dark Chocolate with notes of Coffee
Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature.
We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.
dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322 soy lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier (E322 soy lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), cream, sugar, butter, hazelnuts, almonds, texturizer (E420 sorbitol), invert sugar, glucose syrup, raspberry (fruit, concentrate juice), cocoa butter, cocoa paste, cream, coffee, mint, whole milk, lemon (peels, fruit, concentrate juice, essential oil), dextrose, whole milk powder, strawberry powder, vanilla pods, salt, natural flavorings (vanilla, raspberry, lemon), acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), colors (E100 curcumin, E160b annatto, beetroot juice powder). Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.
Nutrition Facts : Servings : 3, Serving size : 5 pieces (40g) Amount per serving : Calories: 233, Total Fat (g): 15 ( 23 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 8 ( 40 % DV ), Cholesterol (mg): 17 ( 6 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 31 ( 1 % DV ), Total carb (g): 22 ( 7 % DV ), Fiber (g): 5 ( 20 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 16, Added sugars (g): 16 ( 18 % DV ), Protein (g): 2, Calcium (mg): 3 ( 35 % DV ), Iron (mg): 1 ( 4 % DV )
This product contains: Milk, Soya
This product may contain: Egg, Gluten, Sesame, Peanut