总统牌 甘和茶 凉茶 Kam Wo Char
【性 状】本品为黑褐色的颗粒状物；气香，茶水 味甘、微凉。
Kam Wo Char/Gan He Cha (6.8g*10)
From the manufacturer:
Commonly known as "Hezi Tea", it is a famous traditional Chinese medicine in Foshan. It was founded in the 18th year of Guangxu in the Qing Dynasty (1892). It has a history of more than 100 years since it was produced. It is used to relieve heat [anti-inflammatory] and eliminate food stagnation, produce body fluids, and quench thirst. It has been used to cure cold and fever, headache, joint pain, food stagnation and fullness, abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Artemisia annua, Elsholtzia, Mint, Pueraria lobata, Peucedanum, Scutellaria, Forsythia, Mulberry Leaf, Water Weng Flower, Gardenia, Fenji, Atractylodes, Tangerine Peel, Perilla Stem, Licorice, Vitex Leaf (tender leaves), Qianliguang (tender leaves), Yuye Jinhua.
This product is a black-brown colored granular natural herbal; it has a fragrant aroma, and the tea is sweet and slightly cooling.
Usage and Dosage: Take this with boiled water steeped or decocted, 2 to 3 bags each time, 1 to 2 times a day. For those with cold and chills, add two slices of ginger, two shallots, and 3g of basil leaves.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and spicy, cold, greasy food.
- It is not advisable to take nourishing proprietary Chinese medicines [tonic herbs] during the medication.
- Use with caution for people with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease.
- After three days of taking the medicine, if the symptoms have not improved, or the symptoms have become worse, or new serious symptoms such as chest tightness, heart palpitations, etc. it should be stopped immediately and go to the hospital for treatment.
- Use with caution in children, the elderly and the infirm, and pregnant women.
- People who are allergic to this product should not use it.
- It is forbidden to take the medicine when its properties change.
- Children must have adult supervision if using this product.
- Please keep this medicine out of reach of children.