峨眉山 风湿膏 5贴入
注意事项: 只供外用。 避免接触眼睛。 如果病情恶化，或如果症状持续超过7天，并反复，应停止使用该产品，并咨询医生。 不要涂在伤口或破损的皮肤。 不要贴的过紧 皮肤有严重刺激或发炎。 不建议皮肤敏感的人。 保持这和所有药品放在儿童不能接触的地方。
E Mei Shan Medicated Plaster
Apply this Chinese herbal medicated plaster to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
How to use
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Remove the protective film from the plaster. Apply to the affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- A MUST-HAVE TO EASE ACHES AND PAINS: Work, play, and the aging process can do a number on our joints and muscles. E Mei Shan Medicated Plaster (Jako Kototsu) is a must-have in your house and backpack to ease minor aches such as lower back pain and works to ease minor aches such as back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, and sports injuries.
- QUICK RELIEF TO THE DIRECT AREA: Unlike pills or prescriptions, E Mei Shan Medicated Plaster (Jako Kototsu) provides quick and direct relief to the affected area of the body without harsh side effects.
- HERBAL REMEDY FOR MINOR ACHES: Prescription drugs and frequent doctor visits may not be your only path to relief. E Mei Shan Medicated Plaster (Jako Kototsu) is a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients fused into a patch for simple backaches and pain stemming from sporting injuries, sprains, strains, and bruises. Apply the adhesive patch to the affected area and it will do the rest!
- RECOMMENDED FOR SPORTS LOVERS: E Mei Shan Medicated Plaster (Jako Kototsu) is the perfect match for active sports enthusiasts that occasionally suffer from minor aches and muscular pain - recommended for use before, during, and after your training or workout session.
- USA VERSION: E Mei Shan Medicated Plaster (Jako Kototsu) is inspected by US Customs and allowed to be sold in the US market.
legal: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (F.D.A.). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results obtained from taking these products may vary and are not guaranteed. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplements program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.