The Neuro Fuzzy® Rice Cooker & Warmer features advanced Neuro Fuzzy® logic technology, which allows the rice cooker to 'think' for itself and make fine adjustments to temperature and heating time to cook perfect rice every time.
● Advanced Neuro Fuzzy® logic technology
● Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
● Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system
● Delay timer (2 settings)
● Built-in retractable power cord
● Menu settings include: white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
● cETLus listed
● Made in Japan
The annual Mid-Autumn Festival also known as the Moon Festival is celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month. “May we live long and share the beauty of the moon together, even if we are hundreds of miles apart.” -Su Shi (Song Dynasty Poem)
Celebrate Vibrant Health and Fine Taste with Longjing Tea
Longjing (Dragon Well) is the most famous green tea in China. Longjing tastes sweet, mellow and rounded. It has a fresh, snap-pea and slightly chestnut and butter fragrance, a toasty smooth flavor with delicate nutty notes.
Each season has its pleasures and presents an opportunity to build health and enhance longevity. Enjoying sunshine and leisurely outdoor meals with family are great in summer. However intense heat and air pollution dry our throat, irritate eyes and aggravate feverish conditions and hot tempers. Rich eating and drinking provoke hangovers.